Search This Blog

Thursday, 26 January 2012

Recent Western Power's Blackouts

So, for the third day in the row, suburbs surrounding me including my own have experienced power outages. So I thought to myself, "Have Western Power explained what is happening?"

So I go on their website and click on the power interruptions. I type in my Post code and it states "No known interruptions"

Um, excuse me?! I have had 'power interruptions' three days in a row!

So I decided to try another,

Nothing.

Seriously, how stupid do you think we are? You think if you didn't acknowledge the problem that we all just won't see that it happened. Can't you even give us an explanation? We deserve at least that much! I mean, we're paying thousands a year in electricity and it doesn't even seem to be functioning correctly half the time.

Is this how you treat us?

Maybe it's time to upgrade to more reliable resources? We could easily use a combination of wind power and solar power, because when it's cloudy it's usually somewhat windy. I mean, we're forking out around a thousand dollars in council fees, we might as well invest it towards something that's not useless security and removing graffiti that's only going to be there again a week later.

I'm hoping that this is the last power outage for awhile, but do you think that's wishful thinking?

No comments:

Post a Comment